• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Having trouble overclocking E6550

campy

n00b
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
6
I am not sure what I should be adjusting and in what order they should be adjusted. So far I upped fsb 400 and upped the voltage to 1.362. I did have the fsb at 430 but prime was failing and when I turned it down to 425 the computer would freeze after about 3-4 hrs.
My temps while I am typing this and running prime is 55-59. Are the temps too high?
 
Back
Top