Have I been trolled? (USPS question)

kronchev

[H]F Junkie
OK, long story short I bought 2 harddrives off someone for 10. since they were so cheap he said he was shipping them priority mail. that was in the beginning of may. i havent received anything. he has refunded the money but insists theyre still coming and im to send him the 10 back when I get them. he says that media mail can take up to 30 days; usps says it will NEVER take more than 5. this is from wisconsion to new jersey.

any opinions? he also seems to have screwed someone at SA as well as someone else at my forum, yet he has a really good trade history.

He refunded your money. = he did not troll you

I've shipped RAM before and it never reached its destination. (I wonder what happened to it)
Thankfully I shipped first so there wouldn't be too much controversy. Sometimes mail just gets lost.

I shipped a video card back to newegg via media mail(i think) from ups. It was the cheapest option. No tracking or anything. It took almost a month to be honest. Luckily, newegg accepted postmarked date, and I got a refund.

media mail does take forever, but if USPS catches it not being something that can normally be considered media, they can confiscate it?

there is a lesson to be learned here.. allways pay for tracking, if the package never reaches it's destination and you can't prove you sent it.. then it isn't "oh well lost in the mail" it's "let me refund you"

scratch that...

I've change my mind.. the lesson is "Go Brown"

ship UPS people

so I can have it take 10 days and come smashed? no thanks

this is my first experiance with media mail...sure its $1 or something but damn its slow. Ill stick with USPS priority, get my stuff places in 2-3 days ;)

Back