Jan 5, 2007 #1 J JVC [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 24, 2004 Messages 1,280 when was the last time your harddrive malfunction?
Jan 5, 2007 #2 U unhappy_mage [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2005 Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 11,455 A few years back I thought one drive was dying. Replaced power supply and it worked again.
Jan 5, 2007 #3 Y Y2K SE Gawd 2FA Joined Sep 7, 2002 Messages 654 Three weeks ago. It sounds like a head crash.
Jan 5, 2007 #4 F Farva Extremely [H] Joined Feb 3, 2004 Messages 38,145 Once. Good thing I noticed the problem before it died.
Jan 5, 2007 #5 A arock1_3 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 6, 2004 Messages 1,141 Right now, well not exactly now. I installed it on another pc as a slave and I cannot access the S.O.B. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1140086
Right now, well not exactly now. I installed it on another pc as a slave and I cannot access the S.O.B. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1140086