Has anyone messed around with the Barrowch or Bykski pumps?

DWolvin

2[H]4U
I am looking to pick up a DDC so I can move cases (need a pump / pumpres less than 6.5 inches high). The DDC stuff at FormulaMod looks pretty cool, and the little box pump would definitely fit.

Any actual use out there?

I use barrow fittings all the time, they are great quality. The pump will not be made in house so it should be as reliable as any ddc. I would trust Barrow in general. I recently purchased a couple of Byski fittings and on both the G1/4 threads were off and would not screw into any fittings I had. Of course this is anecdotal.

Fair enough, and about what I expect from their fittings. I've just never seen a review for these so I thought I'd ask. I set myself a limit on price, so dual D5's are out... :rofl:

Making a little more progress on this one. Went to Optimus Foundation and a 3900x. I've still got a few fittings to swap out, and going to go to the barrowch flow meter, and find a 90* fitting combination to mount it to the bottom outlet of the rear D5 pump.

View attachment 234621
ALTPIMP uses one. I believe he has used it through several rebuilds. He'd be the one to ask. Looks damned good.

Back