I think I have a hardware instability, but I can not pinpoint the issue. My computer has problems playing any source engine game. It errors and kicks out. Also, during gameplay or computer usage the computer reboots. I have also gotten blue screens with dump errors. Now I noticed that not before but right after the first time it did this my computer began loading this---> (dumprep 0 -k) <---on startup.
I do not know if this is a ram issue, but the system I had this ram in before worked perfect, no errors. I'm thinking it may be MB related and also have something to do with nforce3 chipset. Or maybe the ram needs to be registered with ecc. Here are sys specs....
AMD 3500+ (Winchester)
MSI Neo2 Platinum
ATI Radeon X800XT PE
Corsair XMS PC3200 1GB (2x512) dual channel
WD HD 160GB
Antec 550 TruePower
I think that is all that would matter, if anyone knows what this could be or if anyone has had any similiar problems with these components please let me know. Or maybe this hardware configuration doesn't get along....? I don't know, any help will be appreciated. As soon as I find out whats going on the better. I had the parts for a month, so if I need to return or swap anything with newegg I can. Suggestions?
I do not know if this is a ram issue, but the system I had this ram in before worked perfect, no errors. I'm thinking it may be MB related and also have something to do with nforce3 chipset. Or maybe the ram needs to be registered with ecc. Here are sys specs....
AMD 3500+ (Winchester)
MSI Neo2 Platinum
ATI Radeon X800XT PE
Corsair XMS PC3200 1GB (2x512) dual channel
WD HD 160GB
Antec 550 TruePower
I think that is all that would matter, if anyone knows what this could be or if anyone has had any similiar problems with these components please let me know. Or maybe this hardware configuration doesn't get along....? I don't know, any help will be appreciated. As soon as I find out whats going on the better. I had the parts for a month, so if I need to return or swap anything with newegg I can. Suggestions?