hardforum username problem

flenser

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
324
Hello,

I have a problem with my username. I forgot to capitalize the first letter of my username (Flensr) so my first WU was submitted under "flensr". When I go to hardforum to try to check my stats and I enter "Flensr", the only one that comes up is "flensr" and it only has that first work unit and about 100 points. Since then I've finished 8 WUs and have a bit over 1000 points.

Any way to fix this? The inability to recognize character case is so '80s... The badge for the incorrect username is below.

I sure wish we could put the badges into the sigs... I don't see myself bothering to cut-paste that into every post. What a hassle.

 
Partial nevermind... I think maybe I figured it out? I didn't register in the hardfolding site separately from here, so even though I was on the team, the hardfolding site was not tracking my stats?

Anyhow, I just registered so I guess I'll see.
 
flenser said:
Partial nevermind... I think maybe I figured it out? I didn't register in the hardfolding site separately from here, so even though I was on the team, the hardfolding site was not tracking my stats?

Anyhow, I just registered so I guess I'll see.

Hardfolding.com tracks every FAH member's stats regardless of them being registered on the site. Your stats are not updating because there is a problem with the site currently and it is not updating anyone's stats. You can use http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ to check your stats untill HF.com is fixed, welcome to the team.
 
flenser said:
I sure wish we could put the badges into the sigs... I don't see myself bothering to cut-paste that into every post. What a hassle.

CnP is so Windows95. Follow the directions for making a link for your badge and it auto inserts the badge and submits your post with the ease of clicking a link in your links bar.

Welcome to the team.


 
Back
Top