hard drive unformated it self !?

MaKoMaN

n00b
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
25
I defragmented my harddrive last night, and when I booted my pc it suddenly said it was not formated :eek:
I am 100% I did not format it.
I have 3 hard drives at the moment:
- 74GB Raptor for Windows and programs
- 36GB Raptor for my music & video editing software
- 250GB Maxtor Maxlineplus II (I think thats is the model) where I put all my movies,

The maxtor drive is the one that unformated it self, in diskmanager it says it is "raw", it does not show up in the defragmenter screen. :eek:

pc specs if it helps:
Window XP pro SP2
p4 3.0
1GB ddr-ram
an MSI 875-pe motherboard
leadtek 6800GT
a plextor dvd±rw

is it possible to somehow recover my files? (i had about 200gb worth of files when this happened :( )

i cant imagine getting all those files again.

please advise me on what to do.

thanks in advance for your help.
 
Back
Top