All,
I just formatted both my hard drives this past weekend (WD Raptor 74gb and a WD4000YR drive) and reinstalled WinXP, all my drivers, and all windows updates. Since I've reformatted, I've noticed a lot of problems when downloading files from the internet. 99% of the time, the files wind up corrupt. I have to download the same file several times, overwriting the old file each time, until I'm able to finally get a clean copy that works. I've tried IE7 and Firefox 2.0. Anyone have any idea of what could be wrong?
Thanks in advance
I just formatted both my hard drives this past weekend (WD Raptor 74gb and a WD4000YR drive) and reinstalled WinXP, all my drivers, and all windows updates. Since I've reformatted, I've noticed a lot of problems when downloading files from the internet. 99% of the time, the files wind up corrupt. I have to download the same file several times, overwriting the old file each time, until I'm able to finally get a clean copy that works. I've tried IE7 and Firefox 2.0. Anyone have any idea of what could be wrong?
Thanks in advance