Happy New Year you AMD lovin' people!!!

Originally posted by Dojo | Warlord
Happy New Year to you too! Im also waiting for San Diego and probably that SiS chipset in Fall of '04 :D

Unless there is like an nForce 4 which is gawdlike.

Word or a tie me over SIS180 extra SATA & PATA RAID included chipset! With SIS755... Wouldnt bitch if a Envy24 was included... With some overvolts & bus speeds increases I'd even take a bad ass Athlon 64 3000 on it! Cant wait to see a dual or fx version...

Originally posted by Steven
Word or a tie me over SIS180 extra SATA & PATA RAID included chipset! With SIS755... Wouldnt bitch if a Envy24 was included... With some overvolts & bus speeds increases I'd even take a bad ass Athlon 64 3000 on it! Cant wait to see a dual or fx version...

Oh Yeah!! Sweetness in the AMD world returns. :D

Happy belated new year! (as I just found this post) On a side note, I quite enjoy my Xp 2000+ and will get an A64 as my next upgrade;) Go AMD!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

AMD's new year resolution: Yes, Pinky we must try to conquer the world again.

Originally posted by DaveX
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

AMD's new year resolution: Yes, Pinky we must try to conquer the world again.
agreed...i hope they do...i think they've turned things around and are on their way back up

Just for the sake of discussion, though: Wouldn't it make more sense for AMD to develop desktop level chipsets in addition to the skinny Opteron 8XXX series?

Who would know better how the CPU is to function than the developer/mfgr?

Heven knows VIA could never quite get it right...KT133(A), KT266(A), 880..hell even their Intel chipsets border on crap.

SIS has done apassable job on the Intel side and potentially has a winner with the SIS755, but ECS is the only mobo manufacturer to come out with a version (2 actually) - but they can hardly be called stable, let alone an enthusiats board.

I was an A64 so bad, I can taste it....but if I can't get a descent board that offers votages (CPU & V-mem), AGP/PCI locks and some goodies, I don't see a clear path. :mad:

Just thinking out loud....:confused:

i think the nforce-250 will provide that along with a abit max3 mb of that chipset(if only abit makes one).

just hope the agp/pci is locked. the current nforce3's oc'd quite well, so i hope the new one with a agp/pci lock will oc even better!:)

AUDSCOTT

Happy New year to you and everybody else.

NF3 250's where are you???

Originally posted by END
AUDSCOTT

Happy New year to you and everybody else.

NF3 250's where are you???

Oh YEAH!!!! NF3 250 would trip my trigger BIG TIME!! :D

Back