Half Life 2 check list

iToast

n00b
The iToast check list for HL2

He doesn't know that you can't host images directly off of your hard drive onto the [H], you have to host them on a webserver buddy, sorry. either way your syntax is wrong it'd be C:\ not just C:

The iToast check list for HL2

P18.jpg

p228.jpg

OHP12.jpg

OHP13.jpg

OHP14.jpg

OHP15.jpg

Cell phone and note to inform boss of illness the next day!

OHP08.jpg

OHP16.jpg

OHPF1.jpg

Hey-hey. Pretty good.

Don't forget the snacks, bru. Mind you, the beverage you can drink with a straw so as to keep your hands free. I hate messing up my keyboard with sticky hands from snacks, so fuck it. Eat before the time.

Has anyone modded an office chair to be a port-o-potty so you don't have to interrupt the game for...#2? :p

You also forgot a special deal with a pizza delivery guy to deliver you pizza at eating hours directly on your playing HQ ;) But what's the point of it if you cannot find the time to eat it...

I liked it, I agree, besides I'd use Mountain Dew instead of Diet Coke, not a fan of the aftertaste myself.

d00d, you haev the same case I do! :eek:

... but mine has spiffy UV LEDs, not blue ones :D

I have that case too. FU EVILDRE CASE STEALING BASTARD!

And I want the 5 minutes of my life this thread stole from me.

haha trying to host from the HD that is a classic :D and yeah normal coke, moutain dew or Bawls are teh gamer drinks not diet coke, diet coke is teh sux :p

Lol where is the beer ? I would leave your house the minute I arrived... :)

corrosive23 said:
I have that case too. FU EVILDRE CASE STEALING BASTARD!

And I want the 5 minutes of my life this thread stole from me.

5 minutes to read this thread? Better beef up on the hooked on phonics, your reading speed's a bit slow (or your internet connection is) :p

Back