Oct 2, 2005 #1 C cgrant26 2[H]4U Joined Oct 23, 2003 Messages 3,416 I just got another system up and running and for simplicity, I stuck the Console.exe file in a desktop folder that I didn't bother to name. Interestingly enough, the default name works just fine. New Folder Haha
I just got another system up and running and for simplicity, I stuck the Console.exe file in a desktop folder that I didn't bother to name. Interestingly enough, the default name works just fine. New Folder Haha
Oct 2, 2005 #2 Kvothe [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006 Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 8,712 In my early morning, post alcoholic state, that is quite funny the more I think about it. New folder... hehe
In my early morning, post alcoholic state, that is quite funny the more I think about it. New folder... hehe
Oct 2, 2005 #3 R rogue_jedi Supreme [H]ardness Joined Sep 6, 2002 Messages 4,821 definitely worth a good laugh... heh. that's awesome. the black knight always triumphs!
Oct 2, 2005 #4 C Carnival Forces Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 9, 2003 Messages 4,297 hahaha, subliminal advertising for the win!