• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HAF 932 and SLI problems...

Dextar

Gawd
Joined
Nov 5, 2010
Messages
584
I'm not sure if this is the forum to post this in but I'll try here (I apologize if it's not). A few months ago I picked up two GTX 460 video cards so I can run SLI and it can eat everything I throw at it. The plastic clips on my HAF wouldn't close due to the design of the heatsink on the Asus video cards ( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121391 ) so I screwed them down and started it up and it worked fine. After a few days I was getting artifacting and I thought maybe it was due to heat pulled them out and reseated them and bang it was fixed., about once a week or so I have to push them down and it fixes the problem but if I leave the case on it's side I get no problems what so ever.

I'm stumped as to what the problem could be or how to fix it and I was hoping for help, I was thinking something like a video card holder for my case or something of the sort.

(Is it possible it could be the cheap flimsy SLI bridge that I have? It seems REALLY loose on the cards but it's pressed down all the way) I have the EVGA SLI LE motherboard if that's needed at all.
 
you haf 932 should have come with a videocard holder. but if not I would also check to see if you missing a motherboard stand off that may be allowing the motherboard to flex in that area.
 
Back
Top