[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

That's the new MSI MSRP. They are clearly passing on every possible increased dollar to the consumer. They are almost to Asus prices.
MSI has actually passed ASUS in some of their GPUs already, such as the Suprim line.

MSI has actually passed ASUS in some of their GPUs already, such as the Suprim line.
MSI are most shameless scalpers in this entire saga and they were doing it before any of the tariff excuses with their starlight partner shop on ebay so do not support them. EVGA is as expected the best, only raised prices by $50-70 on most SKUs, which seems reasonable given the tariff impact.

Word of warning if ordering directly from AMD.com; my 5800X shipped FedEx with signature required, no redirect allowed. Not cool.

Hopefully the driver is running really late today, as they couldn't deliver yesterday to my house due to "weather delay at delivery address", even though my driveway is about as perfectly plowed and cleaned as it can get. Weather is WORSE today, yet it's out for delivery again.

I don't think your driveway has anything to do with weather conditions. It just normally means they couldn't get to you in time due to weather conditions in general that slowed delivery time, doesn't mean they came to your drive way and decided not to deliver lol. You are getting it next day as they are behind on your delivery. Don't read too much in to it.

Tigerdirect has 5950x for those that want it at 892+ tax (if you get charged) for those that want one.

I'll pass. I'm one of those that refuse to pay over MSRP.
if its worth the time you enjoy with it I would easily pay 100-200 over MSRP for something I am going to use. Not double or anything. 100-200 is acceptable for the time I use it for. I don't need it.

With that said I respect your stand against over MSRP especially when retailer is doing it.

If tigerdirect doesn't charge you tax then its actually no brainer.

if its worth the time you enjoy with it I would easily pay 100-200 over MSRP for something I am going to use. Not double or anything. 100-200 is acceptable for the time I use it for. I don't need it.

With that said I respect your stand against over MSRP especially when retailer is doing it.

If tigerdirect doesn't charge you tax then its actually no brainer.
AintNobodyGotTimeForThat.gif

unbelievable
It's actually in stock and available for minutes however. Those are still a desirable card for miners, but I'll pass at that price.
They hash at about 22Mh/s at 75 watt according to a quick search. Make about $3 a day. So four month payoff at current profits - even at that price...

That's a better ratio than the 1080TI. 1080TI hit about 48Mh/s at 210 watts.

3060TI hit about 60Mh/s at 120 watts.

1660 Supers should hash around 30Mh/s or so around 80w after tweaking I believe.

It's actually in stock and available for minutes however. Those are still a desirable card for miners, but I'll pass at that price.
They hash at about 22Mh/s at 75 watt according to a quick search. Make about $3 a day. So four month payoff at current profits - even at that price...

Explains why it's so hard to find them.

1660 Supers should hash around 30Mh/s or so around 80w after tweaking I believe.
Looks like you are right since these are supers - I didn't realize there was such a difference between non super and super hash rate!! 30mh/s is like a 3 months payoff at current profits.
Limit 5. I think I will personally hold off as the 3060 is right around the corner, and I'd expect it to even be better for mining.

Holy shit! I didn't realize the 3060Ti is the same 58-60Mh/s!
Dang that's a great value, and no wonder we can't get any 3060's.

I'm honestly amazed they are still available, even if they are this overpriced.
FWIW they're doing that "pick up at store" thing - so my buddy in the Bay Area, for example, was hosed - unless he wanted to trek to San Jose, lol.

FWIW they're doing that "pick up at store" thing - so my buddy in the Bay Area, for example, was hosed - unless he wanted to trek to San Jose, lol.
Yeah I saw that, that sucks. Although at least 1660 isn't a huge loss.

only 5800x @449 now is available.

It changes. Right now.

NEW PRODUCT
direct-buy-amd-ryzen-5-5600x-PIB-fan-100x100.pngView details for AMD RYZEN™ 5 5600X Processor
AMD RYZEN™ 5 5600X Processor
  • AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X Processor
  • Graphics Model: Discrete Graphics Card Required
  • # of CPU Cores: 6
  • # of Threads: 12
  • Max Boost Clock: Up to 4.6GHz
  • Base Clock: 3.7GHz
  • Thermal Solution: Wraith Stealth
  • Default TDP / TDP: 65W
  • Full Specifications
See full specificationsAMD RYZEN™ 5 5600X Processor
$299.00
ADD TO CARTAMD RYZEN™ 5 5600X PROCESSOR
NEW PRODUCT
direct-buy-amd-ryzen-7-5800x-PIB-100x100.pngView details for AMD RYZEN™ 7 5800X Processor
AMD RYZEN™ 7 5800X Processor
  • AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X Processor
  • # of CPU Cores: 8
  • # of Threads: 16
  • Max Boost Clock: Up to 4.7GHz
  • Base Clock: 3.8GHz
  • Thermal Solution: Not Included
  • Default TDP / TDP: 105W
  • Full Specifications
See full specificationsAMD RYZEN™ 7 5800X Processor
$449.00
ADD TO CART

Edit: and now it's back to just the 5800x

It changes. Right now.

NEW PRODUCT
View attachment 328374View details for AMD RYZEN™ 5 5600X Processor
  • Full Specifications
$299.00
NEW PRODUCT
View attachment 328375View details for AMD RYZEN™ 7 5800X Processor
  • Full Specifications
$449.00
ADD TO CART

i want it to change to 6800xt but that hasnt happened unless it sold out so quickly i never saw it!

Marietta Microcenter has tons of AMD cards in stock as of about an hour ago, so I'm guessing they'll still be there tomorrow as well. About 6 x 6800xts, a couple of 6800s, and about 6 or so 6900XTs. They also have a good number of Ryzen 5600's and 5800's in stock. Not sure about 5900s/5950's. I think I overheard someone buying a 5900 but I didn't see any on the shelf. No nVidia cards other than quadro's and really low end stuff.

Marietta Microcenter has tons of AMD cards in stock as of about an hour ago, so I'm guessing they'll still be there tomorrow as well. About 6 x 6800xts, a couple of 6800s, and about 6 or so 6900XTs. They also have a good number of Ryzen 5600's and 5800's in stock. Not sure about 5900s/5950's. I think I overheard someone buying a 5900 but I didn't see any on the shelf. No nVidia cards other than quadro's and really low end stuff.

Want to get me a 6800xt, of course I am assuming they are at MSRP price. All I see around here if they are even in stock is 1,000 bucks for one which is insanity and they sell out instantly.

5800X is still available on AMD site. Looks like plenty to go around on 5800Xs

5800X is still available on AMD site. Looks like plenty to go around on 5800Xs
It's always been the easiest one to get because it's the lowest value part. Over the last month 5600x has reached a reasonable availability and only 5900 and 5950 are still somewhat tough to get.

It's always been the easiest one to get because it's the lowest value part. Over the last month 5600x has reached a reasonable availability and only 5900 and 5950 are still somewhat tough to get.
5800x and 5600x have been both available plenty of time. B&H has them like every week and they don't run out fast enough. Its also becuase they are easier to make and take less time to make. Just single die and less slapping dies together on top. I can bet system builders are probably getting first dibs on the top models for their rigs so less to go around.

Want to get me a 6800xt, of course I am assuming they are at MSRP price. All I see around here if they are even in stock is 1,000 bucks for one which is insanity and they sell out instantly.
They had the powercolor red dragon 6800xt's and 6800s only. Price for the 6800xt's was $1000, not sure on the 6800s. The red devil 6800xts they had were about $1400.

$1400 6800xt Red Devil? That's just stupid. $400 over 6900xt MSRP.
Yeah. I felt bad about paying $1000 + tax for a 6900xt the other month when I really only wanted to spend as much as a 6800xt as MSRP. I feel better now though because the situation is still awful.

I got a text from Fedex about 2pm saying it was delivered and signed by my wife. Far as I knew, she was working all day as well and not at home. I've texted her asking if she got it, and haven't gotten a reply. I figure (HOPE) my FedEx guy did me a solid and just signed for it and left it outside the garage entry door. I really need to finish off my home security setup so I can see this stuff. I don't believe anyone has been in or out of my house today - the ring door bell at the front wasn't set off, and my sensor and lock on my garage entry door hasn't lock/unlocked/open/closed since 7:33am.
I spent a lot on cameras for this reason primarily

Thats he reason I couldnt get a 5600x. Micro Center says in store only. None in my area

It changes. Right now.

NEW PRODUCT
View attachment 328374View details for AMD RYZEN™ 5 5600X Processor
  • Full Specifications
$299.00
NEW PRODUCT
View attachment 328375View details for AMD RYZEN™ 7 5800X Processor
  • Full Specifications
$449.00
ADD TO CART

How would the Ryzen 5800x compare to 5600x for gaming?

Back