ZDH 2Million on 9/29
Jason_Litka 4Million on 9/29
GameALot 1Million on 9/30
Apollo 7Million on 9/30
Imitation/peck22 2Million on 9/30
Feets 4Million on 9/30
Falcon 1Mill on 10/2
kazak 1Mill on 10/2
AbsintheCommando 1Million on 10/3 (and welcome back to the team!)
lassiterb 2Million on 10/3
TeflonMan 1Million on 10/4
wolff 2Million on 10/4

Congrats to all on your achievements!

Other goings on in the world of folding

Check out the Hardfolding.com and its great Halloween them!
Get yourself a 9600 GSO for $55 after MIR at the Egg. Thanks AMD_Gamer.
Today elleana threw in the towel in the battle against heat. Don't forget to give your regards and say goodbye.
Earlier this week, the NotFred folding CD was updated with some fixes for Core A2 issues. You can grab a copy of the latest update here. You can touch base with NotFred with questions and comments here.
The Saga of the [H]orde continues. Relic can also be found stirring up the hornets nest over at OCAU once again. :D
For those of you who fold LinSMP in a virtual machine, VMWare Server 2.0 was released. The discussion can be found here.
And finally, kicking off the weekend on the front page was a "Friday Folding Reminder." Along with the reminder were links to the DC subforum and Xilikon's folding guides. Thanks Steve!

If one of the milestones belongs to you and your forum name is different than the name you fold under, let me know and I'll update the post and add it to my notes so its right next time. And if I got one wrong, feel free to flame away. :p

I hit 500,000 pernts the day before yesterday. Does that count as a milestone? :)

I hit 500,000 pernts the day before yesterday. Does that count as a milestone? :)

There were 548 milestones listed at hardfolding for this week so I can't get every one in, so I'm keeping it to millions right now. You'll be hitting 1 Million soon enough at the rate you're going. :D

Congratulations to everyone who broke a milestone (this include you, MrBooMY :D), it's heartwarming to see so much dedication, especially Sunin which joined our elusive purple club.

alan2308, you might want to proofread the post again and don't make us shy to show such typos :p

Fold on [H]ard !!

Thanks for the news, and congratulations to all making new milestones!

Know when to mow'em and know when to fold'em.

Back