Nice work guys.

As much as I like the HellRaiser mod, I remember seeing a puzzlebox done a few years ago that I liked more.

Mashie your case looks good, I wish there was more pics of it. In the end I had to vote for Qtip. His case is just a bit more eyecatching.

While I was supposed to choose the finalists for the MSI case mod contest this year, that was not to be. There was some miscommunication and the choices for the finalists were made by the staff at MSI and posted today on their website.

I believe Mashie's entry (while we know its awesome!!) can not qualify because the contest was open to US and Canadian residents only--Perhaps they they were so blown away by it they overlooked his email and the fact that he is in the UK!

What you didn't know is Mashie lives at my place in Oregon now. Send all his winnings here :D

you know, i *had* to vote for the HELLRAISER mod... just had to... sorry, Qtip, your work is awesome, but HELLRAISER rulez! :)

I had to vote for mashie. I love that little shuttle. I've been working on my very own shuttle mod...Nothing as spectacular as Mashie's, but I think its pretty decent. I'll post when it's done.

9_small.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyone else notice that in 1st place you get a fanless PSU which is meant to power 2 6800ultras and an FX-55? rather odd haha.

teehee I won :D first big contest ever. The sad thing is I doubt anyone makes a microatx board with SLI right now. That's all that will fit in the batman case :D

I could always send you some money for shipping and I could.......um......take all that hardware begging to be used off of your hands :)

Back on topic, great job Qtip, Im sure youll find a good use for your new hardware, and if not, I can pay shipping ;)

Back