[H]ardOCP & ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DirectCU II Giveaway

Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to [H] for obtaining these cards for their loyal supporters.

We really enjoyed reading these posts. Hope the winners have fun with their cards!!!

Does anybody know when we are supposed to receive our prize? I haven't heard or seen anything since I responded at the beginning of October.

Edit missed it. Congrats to the persons that won this great hardware, from this great site.

Does anybody know when we are supposed to receive our prize? I haven't heard or seen anything since I responded at the beginning of October.

Update: I know this is an old thread but I just have to give a huge shout-out to the generous folks over at ASUS (especially Gary Key) for upgrading my original prize from a GTX660 to an OC version of the GTX660 Ti AND throwing in a Samsung 830 series 128GB SSD as a bonus gift, because of the delay. Talk about the "gift that keeps on giving". Thanks again and Happy Holidays to all.

Last edited:
Update: I know this is an old thread but I just have to give a huge shout-out to the generous folks over at ASUS (especially Gary Key) for upgrading my original prize from a GTX660 to an OC version of the GTX660 Ti AND throwing in a Samsung 830 series 128GB SSD as a bonus gift, because of the delay. Talk about the "gift that keeps on giving". Thanks again and Happy Holidays to all.

pretty damn cool of ASUS and Gary Key

Yes there has been a bit of disconnect on [H] part with these draws. They need to announce an end, and a winner on the front page in the same manner they announce the contest.
Congrats on the [H] for having the contests to begin with. But do you think you could make it easier on us low folk who just want to know if it is over? Shut the thread down and declare a winner please!!!!!!!!
Cough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that they get shut down when entries are closed, and then re-opened after a winner is chosen, but it really would be nice for a front page announcement of the winner.

We suggest to the winners that they post about the win when they take delivery of the cards. I am not sure everyone wants their information splashed about.

Back