Limp Gawd
LAN of DOOM:
Vote LAN for Party

When: Febuary 6th 2004

Where: Homestead Studio Suites, Richardson, Texas

Cover: $10
Covers use of the room, drinks, and snacks

Time: 8pm Febuary 6th to Noon Febuary 7th
Official start is 8pm, but you can come anytime after 6pm to help set up and pick seats

Seats are limited to 70 people. First 70 people there WIN!

What To Bring:
Computer (obviously)
Power Strip (we don’t have many extras)
Headphones (this hotel has occupied rooms adjacent to the one we’re using, and it’s a LAN party. I hate speakers at a LAN.)
Extra Money (we can’t afford to feed everyone with everything. If you get major munchies there’s plenty of fast food nearby.)
Maturity (‘nuff said. We’re in a Hotel with people sleeping nearby. When the wee hours of the late night roll around, we’re going to have to be respectful and quiet.)
Cat5 Net Cable (Category 5 networking cable. We will have extras you can borrow, and I stress borrow because I don’t want any of my stuff leaving without me knowing)

Homestead Studio Suites is located at
901 East Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75081

Easiest way to get there-
From Garland: Take Jupiter North, turn left on Campbell. The Wendy’s will be on your right, the Hotel is behind the Wendy’s.

From South of Richardson: Go North on Hwy 75 (Central Expressway) exit Campbell road. Take a right. The Hotel is a few minutes on your left, behind a Wendy’s.
From North of Richardson: Go South on Hwy 75 (Central Expressway) exit Campbell road. Take a left. The Hotel is a few minutes on your left behind a Wendy’s.

When you get there, if you don’t see any familiar faces, ask for Darek or Billy.

We just bought ANOTHER switch. We now have a solid 72 ports of 10/100 madness!! Is anyone from [H] planning on showing up?

Back