[H]ard Folding Problem

m33pm33p

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2013
Attempting to sign up on the [H]ard folding site but every time I attempt to create account, I get stuck at the point where it needs my "Stats ID #" I attempt to follow the link to the page I get it from but i just get a page that says "Stats Processing" that sits there forever.

Any idea's? Or am I confused on where to get this info?

The site is known to have issues, for any proof of folding requirement using a link to eoc stats will typically suffice if hard folding is offline

The site is known to have issues, for any proof of folding requirement using a link to eoc stats will typically suffice if hard folding is offline

Sorry a bit new. Whats the eoc stats you speak of?

This is your EOC stats link, and welcome. :D

Ooouuu. Thanks. Been looking for something like this.

EDIT: Ok, so my stat ID would be 632543, correct? Because Im entering this number and its still giving me an error [Not Found] for the ID.

Last edited:
The only advantage I see to signing up at the [H] Folding site is to change the colors.
You can still get your stats and badge without being a member when the site is working.

The only advantage I see to signing up at the [H] Folding site is to change the colors.
You can still get your stats and badge without being a member when the site is working.

Ah OK. I figured it was a must for being part of the team.

hardfolding is not a requirement for anything other than posting your badge. I believe you can still change colours of your badge when not registered at all.

Also welcome.

-W.Feather

Hardfolding has been in a state of "Stats Processing" for over a week. Unfortunately this has been frequently the case lately. I suspect database or some other kind of Server issues. Myself and several others on the forum now just use the EOC site. It's far quicker and there's a handy link right from the HFM.net app which I use to track my clients. There's handy links right to Stanford and benchmarks stats for individual WU's in your history. Here's a link: http://code.google.com/p/hfm-net/

Hardfolding has been in a state of "Stats Processing" for over a week. Unfortunately this has been frequently the case lately. I suspect database or some other kind of Server issues. Myself and several others on the forum now just use the EOC site. It's far quicker and there's a handy link right from the HFM.net app which I use to track my clients. There's handy links right to Stanford and benchmarks stats for individual WU's in your history. Here's a link: http://code.google.com/p/hfm-net/

Thanks, Ill set this up when I get off duty today. I had been looking for something to track my current progress.

Welcome - I had the same questions when I came back to folding a few weeks ago.

Welcome to the [H]orde!

Back