• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[H]ands is folding again!

Imitation

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
2,536
I don't know where he went, but its always nice to see production coming from someone who had a skull on the front page at one point! And good production too, more wu's in 3 days than i've put up all summer almost!

 
I thought he just switched user names for that compettition y'all had.

 
gnewbury said:
I thought he just switched user names for that compettition y'all had.


I think that was part of it, but I think he is making a triumphant return!


 
gnewbury & Spectre win the prize :D

Yes I was folding under the 'statsman' user id for a while to see how long it would take to get to the top 1000 (about 10 days) and then to 100,000 points (about 6 weeks). Just fooling around a bit.



 
Back
Top