GTS 250's

I have one in my 1055t rig and like it lots. It has really good ppd for the price I paid.
 
wow 65bucks.. almost worth it but i hate dealing with rebates.. great folding cards though if you overclock the snot out of em..
 
Is it normal for a GTS250 to have dual PCIe power connectors? I thought the GTS250 only needed one.
 
wow 65bucks.. almost worth it but i hate dealing with rebates.. great folding cards though if you overclock the snot out of em..

this...hate MIR since i personally usually forget about em......though tempting since i go by a CompUSA every week atleast once, sometimes twice......god if i didnt want two more 24" monitors...
 
Is it normal for a GTS250 to have dual PCIe power connectors? I thought the GTS250 only needed one.

That is a bit odd as I have the same card with 1 GB of memory but only one connector.

I had one that had dual plugs. Only one was needed, but you could use 2 when OC to get a more stable power flow into the card.
 
I had one that had dual plugs. Only one was needed, but you could use 2 when OC to get a more stable power flow into the card.

ok that makes more sense. i have one with only 1 plug. i don't overclock it, but i still like the ppd for the price. just slightly less than my 260
 
Back
Top