GTO2 different but same?

Willsonman

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
1,195
So the wifey and I are looking for a basic vivo card that is a good compromise for my gaming and price and I feel the best choice is the GTO2 and I WILL flash it to 850xtpe. Well.... browsing on newegg there is the sapphire 100130VIVO and 100130VIVOL
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16814102645
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16814102646
I did a product comparison here and googled for reviews. Nothing turned out any differences... can anybody tell me the difference between these two models? I find it wierd, needless to say, that they are that similar but different. Any other suggestions on a vivo card will be appreciated as well.
 
Get the retail one though, having all those cables will save you problems later. :)
 
PWMK2 said:
Get the retail one though, having all those cables will save you problems later. :)

What cables...as long as your PSU has a PCIe connector you should be fine. :)
 
yeah, I needed the power adaptor and the VIVO cables and stuff for my wife's use. I also got a dvi to hdtv converter for our.... hdtv :rolleyes: Should be fun for awhile... other than that I refuse to buy another video card until dual core on a single die GPU. I know its coming despite crossfire and SLi. The heat is just unacceptable IMO.
 
Back
Top