• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Growing my garden

Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
731
I finally ditched the PIII 650 that couldn't seem to ever finish a work unit, and replaced it with a 2200+ Sempron that seems to be chewing thru it's first quite nicely. I now have 4 systems folding for the [H]orde for a total of 6.1 ghz. I will be adding another 1.3 Celeron system sometime in the next week or so. I'm running out of space :)

 
Very nice, and try not to think of it as running out of space, but maximizing the potential of what you have! :D

 
run 'em headless or get a KVM or something... less space.

thanks for the help.
 
Three of the four get used regularly for other stuff, the other occasionally. The Celeron is gonna be used mostly as a file server, so that probably will go headless.

 
you could always run then naked stacked on top of each other with some legos
 
Back
Top