• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

'Grats to gwai_lo

RPhArrow

Gawd
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Messages
939
The race may have been in my mind only, but gwai_lo, LeadGeek, and I have been moving up the [H]orde roster in lockstep, but about 10-20 places apart all the way. Congratulations to gwai lo for breaking into the top 200 [H]orde first ! I'm sure LeadGeek and I will be there soon also :p ... Look out Marty, we're comin' to getchu !!:rolleyes:


 
Thanks! :D

wow how odd..i've been keeping track of us three as well...lots of passing back and forth a couple months ago between you and me...and the same with Leadgeek a couple weeks ago.

We all seemed to have had our rises and drops in PPD at about the same time..really odd...or so it seemed anyway. Except now. ><

I've managed to keep a lil bit extra on both of you... :p But winter break is coming soon.. :( Come get me :cool:

Woohooo...see you guys at the top! ..or soon?

 
Hey -- one of my best boxen is tied up in the [H]ordeBowl so I'm not getting any personal points for it right now ! Once I get it back (I really don't look too competitive there, so I doubt that I'll make the playoffs -) I will have some power to creep up on you :p

It's a great project, let's move on up to the [H]orde Centurions !

 
The whole idea is to move upwards, so congrats to all of you, nice job. ;)

 
i agree with billr

it's about moving forward in more then one way! forward in research and in pts.

so congrats all yalls

 
Good job guys! You're all moving up at a steady clip. Gets a bit harder at the 150 level though... :eek:

 
Back
Top