• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

GPT partition disappeared

Dunno7

n00b
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
45
Hi everyone!

I had a power outage and my 4 tb wd drive is no longer visible. Windows disk management shows 4 healthy parts and 3 unallocated. I had just one partition. How to restore it and keep the files in tact? I tried testdisk to no avail Any other options or I'm doomed? )) I can restore the files through testdisk. but I've got nowhere to restore the files to. I also have no info on how much a folder weighs which is a big problem with my limited 125 gb free space. Is there a tool to get more info and get more control over the files? I'd like to at least now how much space I need to extract the valuable data.


Is it at least possible to make a snapshot of the folder structure and the files with some tool? I usually use snap2html but in this case it's not possible of course.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top