Goodbye Borgs!

Oldie

Mean Old Administrator
2FA
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
21,938
As of tomorrow night, I will be losing 10 3.0Ghz P4's. :( They will be taken down by a bad man with a new image, and I won't be back to reclaim them for 6 months. Anyone wanna pony up and buy me a beer?

 
Oldie said:
As of tomorrow night, I will be losing 10 3.0Ghz P4's. :( They will be taken down by a bad man with a new image, and I won't be back to reclaim them for 6 months. Anyone wanna pony up and buy me a beer?


You should tell him that, if folding isn't part of the build, you'll fold HIM. :p

 
haha how ironic, I convinced my bad man that folding isn't so bad and they're letting me throw it on the image.

Common, F@H is just as essential as Microsoft Word. ;)

Yeah..only downside is we're not getting any new computers... -_-

 
Remember to make sure you delete the user ID on the image so you don't end up with 10 cpus running the same R/C/G, your CPU count being screwed and not getting the points for 9 of the 10 boxen.
 
Killer[MoB] said:
Remember to make sure you delete the user ID on the image so you don't end up with 10 cpus running the same R/C/G, your CPU count being screwed and not getting the points for 9 of the 10 boxen.


I'm 99.999999% you get the points, just screws the CPU count. Come to think of it, I wonder how you get the points. I know Silcon I think and others have har 22 CPU count, doing 30K PPD.
 
You WILL get the points no problem, but the CPU count does get messed up a bit. If the CPU count doesn't matter to you, don't worry about it.
 
Back
Top