Okay, well I've got this Logitech USB headset and the cord just really bugs me. I was doing a little research for a wireless headset with decent headphones (decent quality sound), and didn't find anything very appealing.
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good wireless headset I could use for gaming and skype. Range doesn't have to be great, I'll just be sitting in front of my computer. Audio doesn't have to be Sennheiser great, but I would like something that wouldn't make me cringe while playing games.
I don't have Bluetooth in my system, but would consider in add-in card if the only good wireless headsets use Bluetooth. Also, I want both ears covered (not just one).
Lastly, the ability to dock it for recharge would be ideal.
Any ideas?
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good wireless headset I could use for gaming and skype. Range doesn't have to be great, I'll just be sitting in front of my computer. Audio doesn't have to be Sennheiser great, but I would like something that wouldn't make me cringe while playing games.
I don't have Bluetooth in my system, but would consider in add-in card if the only good wireless headsets use Bluetooth. Also, I want both ears covered (not just one).
Lastly, the ability to dock it for recharge would be ideal.
Any ideas?