Good Paint Match for Lian-Li Silver

adamfelker

Gawd
I got a hard drive cooler that I want to mount in my PC-75. Problem is, it's beige. Does anyone know of a paint that makes a decent match for the brushed aluminum look of a Lian-Li case? Obviously it won't be brushed, but I'd be happy if the color were close. Thanks!

formica makes a "METAL LAMINATE" that would probably best match your case. Painting the closest would probably be duplicolor silver but you can still tell the difference.

If you do get the laminate you could probably get back your cost selling pieces to other modders who want to match their cases too.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll give the Plastikote a try first and see if it's acceptable.

OK, I may have asked this already, but what about the best black color match for the front of an optical device for the black PC-71 case?

I use Testor model spray paint, silver. I bought it at Walmart. $4 a can. I've painted several CD and DVD drives. Good luck.

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster
OK, I may have asked this already, but what about the best black color match for the front of an optical device for the black PC-71 case?

Plasticote Bumper Trim color #1896 or 1897 (one is silver, and one is black)

Both of those colors match the cases perfectly, it is the paint used at some mod stores ;)

Back