Good MP3 bitrate converter...

plywood99

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
1,666
Hey all,
I have a ton of mp3's coded at a high bitrate and I'm looking for a good program that will reincode them at a lesser bitrate for my mini mp3 player. Must have a batch function, so I can just point it at my music derectory and let it go to town.

TIA,

Ply
 
Any audio/ Mp3 editing software will be of use. Suggest to try FlexiMusic Wave Editor, using “Save As” command save the Mp3 file in the software. While using this command, it will ask for change in bit rate where you can change (lower) the bit rate of Mp3 files.
 
Any audio/ Mp3 editing software will be of use. Suggest to try FlexiMusic Wave Editor, using “Save As” command save the Mp3 file in the software. While using this command, it will ask for change in bit rate where you can change (lower) the bit rate of Mp3 files.

Wow, you dug up a 6 month old thread........... amazing!
 
Back
Top