• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good Fan Controllers?

Raytheon

n00b
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
15
I have a P180B and I want to replace the Antec Tricools with either the Scythe Slipstreams or the 100CFM Silverstones. I heard that blowing at full CFM, those would be pretty loud so I was looking at some fan controllers and stumbled upon this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999046

It's perfect for controlling three fans and it fits in a 3.5" bay. Is there anything I should be concerned about with the fans or the fan controller, or installing?
 
Your choice is a very good one. Its capable of feeding each fan 12watts which is pretty much tha max that desk top fans require so you wont run ito any voltage problems. Just make sure to always check the supplied wattage per channel when shopping for a fan controller.
 
The scyth master is a great one with excellent build quality, but i think that the op was looking for one to fit in a 3.5" bay.
 
Back
Top