Apr 3, 2005 #1 H Hate_Bot 2[H]4U Joined Jan 23, 2005 Messages 3,334 Whats a good brand for a good 200gigabyte SATA HDD? 7200rpm. Thanks
Apr 3, 2005 #3 D DougLite Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jan 3, 2005 Messages 4,764 Did somebody say Seagate? I heard that Seagate makes good 200GB drives Hitachi has left that capacity point vacant, and Samsung's entry there isn't out yet, so I would go with...what was it again?...oh yeah - Seagate.
Did somebody say Seagate? I heard that Seagate makes good 200GB drives Hitachi has left that capacity point vacant, and Samsung's entry there isn't out yet, so I would go with...what was it again?...oh yeah - Seagate.
Apr 3, 2005 #5 D doormat Supreme [H]ardness Joined Mar 18, 2000 Messages 4,251 Seagate. $99 for a seagate 200GB SATA drive.. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1197381&CatId=0 (I posted this in the hot deals forum earlier this week)
Seagate. $99 for a seagate 200GB SATA drive.. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1197381&CatId=0 (I posted this in the hot deals forum earlier this week)
Apr 3, 2005 #7 K klowngoblin [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 28, 2001 Messages 1,087 seagate is w1n! im planning on getting 6x 80GB seagate NCQ in raid 5
Apr 3, 2005 #8 A ashmedai [H]F Junkie Joined Feb 26, 2005 Messages 12,399 klowngoblin said: seagate is w1n! im planning on getting 6x 80GB seagate NCQ in raid 5 Click to expand... Yes, but WTF do you mention NCQ like it will mean something to you? Are you planning on putting it in a high user DB server or something?
klowngoblin said: seagate is w1n! im planning on getting 6x 80GB seagate NCQ in raid 5 Click to expand... Yes, but WTF do you mention NCQ like it will mean something to you? Are you planning on putting it in a high user DB server or something?