Good 2.1 Speakers

note235

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
5,055
Any good 2.1 speakers?
Doesnt have to be computers
can be bookshelf
$150 and below
thanks
 
z2300's, I love mine they are great for gaming and movies, but definitely not audiophile grade. The insignias get alot of love on the internet.
 
I have the klipsch promedia gmx 2.1 got them for £80 bargain in my book! Really great 2.1 sound, full range of highs mids and the subwoofer puts out some great bass.:)
 
Another vote for the Z2300's. My brother just got them not too long ago, and he had the Klipsch's before. The 2300's sound much better. The Klipsch speakers got distorted much more at higher volume levels compared to the 2300's.
 
z2300's, I love mine they are great for gaming and movies, but definitely not audiophile grade. The insignias get alot of love on the internet.

I'd recommend the Insignias, but I don't know if they're on sale anymore. Also, they don't have a sub, and you seem to want 2.1. That said, if you are interested in beginner-level near-field bookshelf speakers that sound good (but of course won't compare to the much higher priced bookshelves, in general), give them a go.
 
i have z2300 great. i like the look of the swans but i dont like how the volume and stuff is on the sub.
 
Back
Top