- Joined
- Jul 29, 2011
- Messages
- 7,497
Got the bad news my heat exchanger is cracked and I need to cough up $12 grand so I have heat this winter, so its time to clean out the parts that have been sitting. Maybe more to come later.
Selling these combos, please do not ask if I'll part them out I do not have the energy to ship 73 different boxes. I have original boxes for almost all of this stuff, and all accessories (wifi antennas, m.2 heatsinks, etc). I can possibly discount some if someone wants more than one item.
ALL SOLD
Prefer paypal. Heat here.
Selling these combos, please do not ask if I'll part them out I do not have the energy to ship 73 different boxes. I have original boxes for almost all of this stuff, and all accessories (wifi antennas, m.2 heatsinks, etc). I can possibly discount some if someone wants more than one item.
ALL SOLD
Prefer paypal. Heat here.
Combos:
GPUS:
Drives:
2) Also have a 2x32GB Patriot DDR5 kit, I would like to trade this for a smaller kit of similar spec (i.e. no generic DDR5 4800 CL52, etc) plus cash or I would trade straight across for a fast 8000+ CUDIMM kit. I simply have no use for 64GB and I'm sure some [H]'ers need it for something more than I do. It is part number PVV564G600C30K. Works great, Hynix A-dies. I'll take $200 + a 32GB kit. GONE
ASRock B650M-HDV/M.2
Ryzen 5 7600 w/stock cooler
32GB Klevv DDR5 6400 CL32 A-dies (does not run at 6400 1:1, unsurprisingly) KD5AGUA80-64A320H
Windows 10/11 Pro key attached, all boxes and accessories accounted for.
$350 shipped SOLD.
1) Intel combo - $400 shipped SOLD
i7 14700k, ASRock Z790 Nova, 32GB Gskill DDR5 Royal 7600mt/s CL36 (F5-7600J3646G16GX2-TR5S). Has windows 10/11 pro key associated. Works great, original boxes, always run with updated microcode. Comes with CPU bracket.
2) 7800XT - Traded
Powercolor 7800XT 16GB Hellhound, original box, used as a test card for new systems so it’s barely been gamed on.
- Combo 1) $700 SOLD 9800X3D + Gigabyte B850 AI TOP + 32GB G-skill 6000MT/s CL28 F5-6000J2836G16GX2-FX5 + Thermalright CPU bracket. Board has dual 10G ethernet and dual x8 slots for multi-GPU.
- Combo 2) $500 7700X + Asus B650E Max Gaming Wifi W + 32GB Corsair 5600MT/s CL36 CMK32GX5M2B5600C36 + Thermalright CPU bracket.
- Combo 3) $550 Core Ultra 270K + MSI Z890-S Wifi White + 32GB Kingston 6400MT/s CUDIMM (locked PMIC, no idea of the PN I put some aftermarket heatsinks on it)
- Combo 4) $420 12600KF + ASRock B760M Pro RS + 32GB Corsair 5200MT/s CL40 CMK32GX5M2B5200C40 + Thermalright CPU bracket. Has Intel AX210 wifi module added.
GPUS:
- 1) $650 Gigabyte 9070XT Gaming OC 16GB
- 2) $450 Gigabyte 9060XT Eagle ICE 16GB
- 3) $250 ASRock Intel ARC B580 Steel Legend 12GB
Drives:
- $260 Samsung 990 Pro 2TB 99%
- $480 Samsung 990 Evo Plus 4TB 100%
- $150 Biwin NV7400 1TB 100%
- $100 Kingston NV2 1TB 99%
2) Also have a 2x32GB Patriot DDR5 kit, I would like to trade this for a smaller kit of similar spec (i.e. no generic DDR5 4800 CL52, etc) plus cash or I would trade straight across for a fast 8000+ CUDIMM kit. I simply have no use for 64GB and I'm sure some [H]'ers need it for something more than I do. It is part number PVV564G600C30K. Works great, Hynix A-dies. I'll take $200 + a 32GB kit. GONE
ASRock B650M-HDV/M.2
Ryzen 5 7600 w/stock cooler
32GB Klevv DDR5 6400 CL32 A-dies (does not run at 6400 1:1, unsurprisingly) KD5AGUA80-64A320H
Windows 10/11 Pro key attached, all boxes and accessories accounted for.
$350 shipped SOLD.
1) Intel combo - $400 shipped SOLD
i7 14700k, ASRock Z790 Nova, 32GB Gskill DDR5 Royal 7600mt/s CL36 (F5-7600J3646G16GX2-TR5S). Has windows 10/11 pro key associated. Works great, original boxes, always run with updated microcode. Comes with CPU bracket.
2) 7800XT - Traded
Powercolor 7800XT 16GB Hellhound, original box, used as a test card for new systems so it’s barely been gamed on.
Last edited: