Gigabit NICs, SBC, SCSI stuff, lots more, price cuts.

Teddy Boom

Weaksauce
All items are working (except where specifically noted), guaranteed no DOA!
All items are ready to ship! No waiting two weeks while I swap parts out of working systems with me.
Actual shipping extra, some Canada Post rates at end of post. I will ship anywhere.

Great deals for people buying multiple items, all offers considered.

My heatware is under Teddy Boom, ebay is under guass.

Wanted

512mb PC2100(ish) SoDIMM

300GB SATA drive (prefer Seagate or Western Digital)

Good deal on a s775 board that will take my Pentium Dual Core 2140, possibly including 1-2GB of DDR2

Cheap PCI-Express video card

Good deal on a USB key, and/or a multi flash card reader

All kinds of other things, really..

Single Board Computer and Backplane - $60

ROCKY-3732EV Dual PIII single board computer (not the SCSI version)
1x PIII 1GHz
1x s370 copper HSF for 1u
PCI-19S ver:E Backplane
The Dual CPU board has been recapped and it works great, but only tested with a single CPU. Has a Compact Flash card reader on the back, for that solid state hard drive goodness!

I also have the ~8u rack case and triple redundant AT power supplies that came with this stuff. Local only.. Call it $10 with the above, $20 alone. Ask for more details.​

SCSI stuff - $50
(4.5kg, shipping to USA $20-$25 depending on location)

2x SCSI hot swap drawers
These take SCA drives, with two 68pin connectors on the back of each unit (for daisy chaining). No fans, but there are 40mm fan locations. If you'd like to add fans, I can probably work something out. The drive trays are heavy, with nice big hunks of aluminum heatsinking along the drives.

Sorry, no keys. The Lock tabs have been turned around so that they don't engage, and the door springs have been released so doors don't flip open. These changes are easily restored if you can change the locking mechanisms, if you have keys, or if you want the drives mounted semi-permanently.

2x Seagate Cheetah 36XL 18GB SCA drives ST318405LC
1x Seagate Cheetah 18XL 18GB 68pin drive ST318404LW
2x Adaptec 68pin LVD cables, 5 connectors (4 drives + 1 host) and terminator on each cable
10k Cheetahs still make great system drives, with very fast access times. I can probably dig up a couple more ST318404LWs if you're interested.

Networking

Speedtouch 516 - sold

Some high quality NICs

(top left)
3COM 3c905CX-TXM 10/100 managed bootable - $8

(middle and bottom left)
3COM 3c905C-TXM 10/100 managed bootable - $7

(top right)
SOHO GA2500T Gigabit NIC - $12 now $10

(middle right)
Intel PRO/1000 MT (same as MT?) Gigabit bootable - $18

(bottom right)
Compaq Intel 10/100 NIC (116188-001) - $4

5 x 10/100 NICs for $3 each, take your pick.

Tualatin Parts Dump - $40 $35 $30 $20 now $15

2x 1.3GHz Tualatin Celerons
proc 1 (left) - Q208A258-1093 Celeron SL5ZJ
This processor has two missing pins, they are Reset 2# and VttPWRG0. These pins do not effect performance. The chip works fine.

proc 2 (right) - Q205A236-0400 CELERON SL5ZJ
This processor has two missing pins, they are RESET and DYN_0E. RESET is necessary for correct operation of the CPU, but it is relatively easy to create a contact with the motherboard. This is done as follows: Add a spike of solder to the tip of a loose CPU pin; place the loose pin in the correct hole on the CPU socket; place CPU in CPU socket, don't lock the lever yet; while pressing down hard on the CPU, lower the pin locking arm of the socket. With the RESET pin correctly connected, this CPU works fine.

(Tualatin pinout, for reference)​

2x VIA694 based Tualatin motherboards
board 1 (left) - Asus TUV4X
This board appears to work fine, except I can't get my copy of XP SP2 to properly install. It boots fine into Bart PE, and Knoppix, and it appears to install XP SP2 fine until the final reboot, when it BSODs for no apparent reason. I guarantee it will POST and boot as I've described, but otherwise as-is.

board 2 (right) - Abit VH6T
This board has a BIOS problem. I have replaced the BIOS chip with no luck. It will sometimes attempt to boot from the floppy as described here, but that is as far as it gets. Until the BIOS problem, everything about the board worked fine. This board is being sold as-is.
1x Stock HSF for Tualatin Celeron

CPUs
(shipping for bare CPU ~$4)

Celeron 2.7/128/400 s478 - $15 now $12 (HSF free with purchase)

Celeron 1.7/128/400 s478 - $10 (HSF free with purchase)

Celeron 600MHz s370 FCPGA - $5.00 (appropriately sized HSFs free with purchase)

2x Celeron 433MHz s370 PPGA - $4.00 each (HSF as above)

Motherboard

Asrock x533 s478 w DDR and SDRAM slots - sold

Other
(shipping ~100g ea., expansion cards are too thick for "Light Packet" method, see below)

(top left)
Promise FastTrack S150 TX2plus RAID Controller (2x SATA 1x IDE) - sold

(mid left)
Promise SATAII150 TX2plus Controller (2x SATA 1x IDE) - sold

(bottom left)
SYBA SD-SATA150R PCI SATA Controller Card - sold

(top right)
4 port Firewire card, marked KEC L1582V has via vt6306 controller chip. - $10
(I'll make sure it detects and installs, but I don't have any firewire gear to test it with)

(mid right)
Power Data 5 port USB 2.0 PCI Card - $10
(with UPD720101GJ chip)

(bottom right)
Promise Ultra33 IDE Controller Card - $8

SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 Digital SB0220 - $15
Card works great. Drivers can be hard to find for this one, but I have an ISO of a driver CD that works.

Some other random stuff:

(mid left)
Generic Agere SV92P-T00 56K PCI winmodem - $4.00

(bottom left)
Aopen FM56-P 56k voice winmodem - $5.00

Tyan 64-bit PCI 1U riser - $5.00

Asus slot1 CPU terminator - $3.00 (shipping $1.74 due to "Light Packet" method)

Shipping

Shipping.gif

2 kg packages ship to the USA for $13.50-$18.00, depending on distance (I'm in Toronto).

Shipping heavy items to southern Ontario and Montreal is surprisingly inexpensive.

[edit - sold items removed on request]

Please do not repost lists of sold items. Maintaining a list of items sold in this actual thread are fine, but, copy/pasting them to a new thread only serves to dilute search results. PM me if you have any questions about this

Back