• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Getting started Stickies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a [H]orde Central v3.0 release at the moment. Hope to have it finished this weekend. I don't know if they were taken down prematurely. I had only discussed it with Xilikon briefly, could be a weird coinky-dink. I had wanted to get it finished earlier in the week but some other things came up.
 
I guess it's FLECOM who took it down. He asked me if he could do a cleanup of the stickies and I agreed, especially about how outdated those guides is.
 
All good, just takes a little longer to bring a new client online when your used to them.
 
I'm working on a [H]orde Central v3.0 release at the moment. Hope to have it finished this weekend. I don't know if they were taken down prematurely. I had only discussed it with Xilikon briefly, could be a weird coinky-dink. I had wanted to get it finished earlier in the week but some other things came up.
Regretfully, alot of my time this weekend has been occupied with talking with Vijay and Bruce (of FoldingForums) about the new Donor Advisory Board and Beta Team reformations and I have been unable to spend much time on this. However, I still plan on completing this within the next few days. My apologies to the team.
 
Never apologise for doing as much as you do for FAH Tobit. ;)

Anyone stumped in the meantime I recommend using GPU Tracker 2.0 to download and install your clients on new machines.
 
GPU tracker isn't going to work for how I run my machine IIRC (I do GPU + 2 Uni-processor). Yes I suppose I could run SMP, but from what I saw earlier, it wasn't really worth it over two classic clients for me (more flexibility/consistency with the latter).
 
yes I unstuck them since theres a new one in the works and we need to minimize stickies (people tend to ignore all of them if there are more than a few)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top