getting more out of my X800Pro

THE-JESUS

n00b
ok in my new System ive got a X800pro Xtasy 256mb. any thing i can do to get more performce out of it?? all i did was Install the card and install the driver. any thing else i set to make it do better with stuff liek FC and doom3 :confused:

THE-JESUS said:
ok in my new System ive got a X800pro Xtasy 256mb. any thing i can do to get more performce out of it?? all i did was Install the card and install the driver. any thing else i set to make it do better with stuff liek FC and doom3 :confused:

Download atitool and overclock it a bit. Even a small overclock yeilds big gains on this card. I would also recommend downloading the Omega Radeon drivers, they add some peformance

Omega Drivers
AtiTool

thanks! :)
and ive been thought alot with making my system (2 mobo Burned out, i wanna know would oc my card can it burn out?)

Maybe if you overclocked it really high got artifacts all over the screen while it was overheating, or just overheating in general. But clock it to around what mine is, should be able to make it there easily. It's a mild o/c and runs really stable. My max o/c is around 540/560 with no artifacts, I have plenty of headroom :D I got 11k in 3dmark with that o/c and the Catalyst 4.7's. Anyway just try it out for yourself, you should be fine. At worst, if you overclock it to high and it freezes, just restart and it will default the clock speeds.

Damn man, you have almost the same computer as I do. lol..

Back