• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Get AtomicMoose to 100 cpu's

That's what he said when I talked to him earlier... I think the little beach excursion just might have wore him out some.

And everyone knows you can't have a sleepy zealot/mini-mod at the wheel. :D

 
p[H]ant0m said:
That's what he said when I talked to him earlier... I think the little beach excursion just might have wore him out some.

And everyone knows you can't have a sleepy zealot/mini-mod at the wheel. :D

CTFU.... :D
 
AtomicMoose said:

Ah dear god no!!! Not you too!!!

That there evil woman thingy has turned you! ;)

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Ah dear god no!!! Not you too!!!

That there evil woman thingy has turned you! ;)

Just this once, I swear it to you....you can even quote me on that. :p
 
AtomicMoose said:
Just this once, I swear it to you....you can even quote me on that. :p

Hmmm... so say -1 boxen for every time we see it after now?

Sounds reasonable to me. :D


 
Back
Top