GeForce Lan Case Mods...(56Kk= wait a while)

ive seen much better cases on this forum than the ones there

gj on the silent case though :)

The "Best Cable Management" acrylic case is an oxymoron. :)
The pyramid is kick-ass.
WTF is up with the cross, tho? :eek:

That's such BAD cable management on both parts.. can't believe people win such good things.. but people like me get nvidia rig of the month with great* cable management and get NOTHING!

*shameless self promotion see: HERE

/rant

Whitewolf said:
Well not everyone has the creative talent you have. But ya I only liked 2 of what I saw and what you are working on now should be 10x better then them. :)

it isn't hard to do what I do.....I am just detailed in my work (or at least I try).

thisisglen said:
That's such BAD cable management on both parts.. can't believe people win such good things.. but people like me get nvidia rig of the month with great* cable management and get NOTHING!

*shameless self promotion see: HERE

/rant

wow, i actually had to look for cables :eek:

Just to clarify, I was the guy with the black and red shuttle that won the “Best Cable Management” category. I’m not trying to defend or argue, just trying to explain things from my perspective. I wish that someone would have taken a picture of the inside of my case from the top down, so it would be obvious how clean it really is inside. The particular case that I entered (called the Spyder) has only ONE visible wire. I have removed the CD/HDD tray from the original Shuttle case, mounted the 300Gb HDD vertically in the front of the case, and cut the spider window in the top of the case to allow you to see how clean it is inside. If you’ve ever seen the inside of a Shuttle system, you’ll know how jam packed they are. Not to mention I have 40 individually wired LED’s inside the case that I have hidden, and a custom pattern controller to control them. You see none of these. I have included a top down picture with the cover off, for reference. The only wire visible is the sleeved black wire that crosses over the HDD, everything else is hidden behind the metal chassis.

Spyder.JPG

Sometimes the winner isn’t the obvious choice. The whole idea behind cable management is simplicity (making you think “I could do that!”). Eliminate wires, and a case looks simple, yet its complexities are hidden with skill. Now, if I had been able to enter my Mirage case in Best of Show (or any of the categories for that matter), things might have gone differently ;)

RigOfTheMonth.jpg

Back