GDI Resource meter?

bigstusexy

2[H]4U
A long time ago in a system far way I had a program that would tell me how much of my GDI resources I was using. I need a program like that again and I need it to work with NT.

Anywone know of any freeware ones?
Know anything about increasing GDI resources or findout what could be wasting them?

I'm just beginning my search and I'll let you all know what I find out, as it is I don't even know if GDI and GDI+ use the same resources or if it replaces the other.

I'm not sure if its a GDI Issue or what, I can't seem to find the cause what happens is that sometimes I get to the point that I can't right click and see the menu pop up, some programs have other visual errors. Its not viril its not a windows problem as in its windows fault. Its gotta be some program I'm running and I don't know which. After I close a program or minimize one or two sometimes I can get functionality back.

I did find a useful program, its call Tiny Resource Meter. Enough said this thing is super small. does what it says and... FREE!!! Its a meter not a logger, nor much of anything else. but if you just want to look at your resources then its good.

http://www.pesoft.com/trm/

Back