Gamma problems with radeon 9700 pro

EnderG60

n00b
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4
I have a sceptre 19" montitor that has always been kinda dark compared to other monitors. But In newer games like doom 3 its crazy dark. Even with the gamma and brightness all set to max on the monitor and in the game its almost imposible to see anything at all.

I tried using the color settings in the advaced settings tab but nothing i do there changes anything at all.

what can i do??
 
I'm pretty sure that's a catalyst driver issue. I get the same problems with a 9600xt and a 9800 pro with any full screen 3d game. My only work around has been to run the game in a window, and that isn't satisfying. Somewhere before I read a registry hack that helped some people, you may want to look for that.
 
Back
Top