Gaming speakers

Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
3,986
Can the resident audio gods here recommend me a set of speakers for about 100 USD,that would be good for gaming ? Woofer isnt a top priorty,but woulds be nice.
I am thinking a 2.0 or 2.1 set,but know not whats good or bad. TIA :)
 
In all honesty, your Senn HD497 will probably be better for gaming than speakers....... is there a reason you are bent set on speakers?
 
My cans sound great in games but I need a set to play tunes on when I dont want to sit at my pc.And I want something half decent,without having to spend allot.99% of my cds are ripped via Itunes and on a 500 gb HD.Plus I want a set,to get hooked to my Ipod,and want a set that can do triple duty.I had a set of Klipsch 2.1's a while ago,but they died out of warranty,and I dont want to spend that much again.


Nicolaskl

Grim Fandango rules.

Yes it does and then some !!
 
Back
Top