I am looking to buy a nice quality headset. I would like a headset over regular headphones as I am always in Ventrillo when I am at my computer. Also, I dont like how most standard mics pic up background noise.
I also will be using these for gaming in addition to Vent. I can usually be found in BF2, DoD:Source or the latest MMO.
So far here is the model I am looking at:
Steelsound 5H USB V2
Homepage: Info from Manufacturer
Purchase: Amazon has them for $36
I have done a google search and read the reviews that I could find. What really has me is the Price Amazon has them for. Is there anything out there that can top this for a $49 price tag??
Any info on other models or reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.
PS:
I currently have a Audigy 2ZS Gamer sound card if that makes a difference...
I also will be using these for gaming in addition to Vent. I can usually be found in BF2, DoD:Source or the latest MMO.
So far here is the model I am looking at:
Steelsound 5H USB V2
Homepage: Info from Manufacturer
Purchase: Amazon has them for $36
I have done a google search and read the reviews that I could find. What really has me is the Price Amazon has them for. Is there anything out there that can top this for a $49 price tag??
Any info on other models or reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.
PS:
I currently have a Audigy 2ZS Gamer sound card if that makes a difference...
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.