• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Game Theater XP

Xerack

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
744
Remember this sound card alternative to the Creative Labs sound card of the day? I'm just wondering if anyone still uses one in their newer pc system/setup? If I recall you were able to upgrade it via software to change it's native support of 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound. I still have one lying around, wondering if I should hook it up again, or just get one of the newer Creative Labs setups...hehe.




Xerack
 
I had one of the 7.1 models. I really didn't care for its applications and it really didn't sound all that great.

I gave it away.
 
BBA said:
I had one of the 7.1 models. I really didn't care for its applications and it really didn't sound all that great.

I gave it away.
Lol me too, but it wasn't half bad. Gave it to a friend who was coming from onboard laptop audio to a new computer. The ports are very useful for him and the playback was just a big step up anyway.
 
Back
Top