G15 newb question

Sven_Lee

Limp Gawd
Ok so I am totally new to the G15 keyboard. I just picked one up today. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for information on this keyboard and what it can do. For instance, there is a little switch near the screen that I have no idea what it is for. I mostly play RPGs in windowed mode and noticed if I switch the LCD to something like the clock, I can't get it back to displaying my game info. So, I must admit, I am a total newb with this thing and I haven't been able to find answers anywhere else. Thanks all.

that little switch disables the "windows" key.

got no clue about the lcd, i never bothered with it.

The unmarked round black button to the left of the screen should be the one to scroll through the LCD apps if i remember correctly.

Oh the switch disables the windows key. Well that might have been useful if I still played FPS games. The black button that switches the LCD apps.. Well, it works, but if I hit it while in-game, I can't get back to my game info on the display.

Ok so I am totally new to the G15 keyboard. I just picked one up today. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for information on this keyboard and what it can do. For instance, there is a little switch near the screen that I have no idea what it is for. I mostly play RPGs in windowed mode and noticed if I switch the LCD to something like the clock, I can't get it back to displaying my game info. So, I must admit, I am a total newb with this thing and I haven't been able to find answers anywhere else. Thanks all.

Did you read the instructions...?

Back