-{[G-Machine]}- Hulk Case Work In Progress Pics...

fershizzle

n00b
Hello All, Some of you may remember my blue acrylic case from a few days ago, and I just thought I'd show what I've currently been working on. I didn't post this in the project logs section because although I will post regular progress pics, It really won't be a log. I don't have any hardware for it yet, but I do know that it will be an extremely budget system and I really don't know what I'm gonna do with it, so here you go....

resizehulk1.jpg

resizehulk2.jpg

resizehulk3.jpg

resizehulk4.jpg

resizehulk5.jpg

resizehulk6.jpg

resizehulk7.jpg

I made the hulk "decals" by printing them off on regular paper, and using adhesive laminating sheets to attach it to the case. I think it looks pretty good, you can see the seams on the laminate, but I'm hoping that the clearcoat will fix that. I'm probably going to put one 80mm fan between the hulk and the uhhh, hulk title. It has yet to be finished painted yet, especially the front, and you can still see some pencil lines in one side. It will all be fixed eventually. I wasn't planning on putting a window in it, mainly because the hardware won't be anything fancy, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them at me, I'm open for ideas.

Also, I've been looking at one of these Sempron processors for this pc. I heard they were an improved version of a athlon xp, is that true? I'm also open to suggestions regarding the hardware, just keep it $CHEAP$

I like the way you did it, with the paper and such, but I don't like the Hulk theme.

Hulk smash good. Oh Lou Ferigno, you shall live on for all time, immortalized by this case. I like it a lot though. Teh sweet.

how about you make some molds of muscles and add them on to the case

because to make it a true hulk case the body needs some muscles

pretty good looking case anyway

or you could mold the case like the case is ripping. you know when the hulk gets big his clothes rip, you should make like the case look like the skin is being ripped. that would be awesome.

I have that same case, except mine is grey AND black. Ive always wanted to paint this ugly thing :p

Back