Fuzzy display 120hz

joe1121

n00b
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
4
I had this monitor for few months now and I'm having this issue when I go in to Nvidia control panel and change it to 120hz my desktop would go all fuzzy and really hard to read text/font. Please see screenshot for more details. I had to use my SGS2 to take the picture because when I do "print screen" and past it into paint and switch back to 60hz it would show normal display. Can this be fixed or is it the screen thats faulty? Pretty much anything that is displayed on screen in 120hz is poorly displayed, very fuzzy, hard to read text/font that includes games also. 3D mode works fine.

Model: Samsung S27A950D 120Hz

Using DVI connector

120hz






60hz
 
Might be from a faulty dual dvi cable or could be driver issues, make sure u have the latest drivers.
 
also make sure that the dvi cable you are using is dual dvi and not an adapter also
 
Might be from a faulty dual dvi cable or could be driver issues, make sure u have the latest drivers.

spot on dude it was the DVI cable, but I did try different ones I guess I needed to use the dual DVI cable.

THANKS MATE ;)

====TOPIC CLOSE====
 
Back
Top