Fujifilm S5000

Devnull

[H]F Junkie
here is a pic I took last night with my s5000, cropped but not resized.

devnull-moon.jpg

I can post some moar better samples later.

Thanks for all the feedback on this. I like the look of the S5000, as I generally prefer cams that have more of the SLR feel to them than compact styles. However, I really like the Canon A70 and A80, despite the style of it and the fact that it doesn't have much optical zoom, so I'm thinking seriously about getting one. I also thought about getting the Sony F717, since the new model is soon to be released, and there may be a price drop(?) in the near future. I guess It's a tough decision.

Get what you like...chances are you'll be happy with it...especially if you've done the comparisons yourself.

I've practically studied the reviews at all the major digital imaging sites. Now I'm just looking to see what others who have used these cameras think about them personally. After seeing some of the posts about the A70 and some of the pics taken with it, I'm really thinking about getting it or the A80. I don't care for the more compact body but the photos look great.

Remember you can later add teleconverters for the A70/A80. I think they go up to somewhere around 7x zoom after this.

Back