FS: Video streaming server part out (Areca RAID, EVGA 780i, Q9450, 8800 GTS, 8GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

egawrangler

Weaksauce
eBay: egawrangler

The following equipment was used in an RTP streaming server for a security business I co-own. All the equipment was used for < 1 year and was NOT overclocked. Everything is in perfect working order. Here is what's for sale:

Areca ARC-1260 PCIe RAID Card w/ 1GB ECC RAM. Used for 8 months with no issues. Firmware, BIOS, and boot loader have all been flashed to (1.48, 1.21d, and 1.48 respectively).

Includes passive heatsink and active (with fan) heatsink. SOLD.

EVGA 8800 GTS 512MB (G92 Core). One of the cards has an EK waterblock, original heatsink, cables, manual, and box. The other includes only a DD iONE waterblock. Both cards installed with AS5 thermal paste. First buyer gets their choice of card/block and all packaging.BOTH SOLD.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 (SLAWR). Socket 775. Never overclocked, watercooled. Let me know if you need better pics, I know these are not the best. SOLD.

G. Skill 4GB DDR2 Kit F2-6400CL4D-4GBPK. Never overclocked. There are two kits, totalling 8GB of memory. Sold individually, SOLD.

EVGA 780i (132-CK-NF78-A1). Includes Bitspower N78NS freezer waterblock (BP-WBN78NS-BK). This block covers the NB/SB and NF200 chip. Extremely GREAT coverage. Also includes the Thermalright HR-09U-4 MOSFET heatsink. Comes with all retail packaging and original heatsink (by request). BIOS has been flashed to latest version ;) SOLD.

AMD Athlon X2 3250e (ADJ3250IAA5D0). System pull from a Dell Zino HD. Used 2 months, perfect condition. SOLD.

PayPal only and I'll ship only to the U.S. (AK and HI included). All prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Some prices are negotiable, PM me if interested! We can negotiate shipping if you're interested. Generally, I ship via UPS or USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. You choice but price will be determined by your proximity to the San Diego, CA area.

Last edited:
I typed $35 instead of $65 for the RAM (mistyped the '3' and '6' keys). My bad. If you're not interested anymore, I completely understand. Terribly sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back