FS: NVLink Bridge, Aquacomputer NEXT VISION blocks (TRX40)

My Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/119128/to
I ship only to CONUS and I do not ship to freight forwarders.
I accept Paypal G&S

Aquacomputer kryos NEXT VISION sTRX4 CPU block​

It is this block and it's bleepin massive - but that's because it gives full coverage on your gigantic 64-core Threadripper CPU. When you have that thing humming away at 350W, you need a massive cooler like this one. For extra functionality, you get the version with programable OLED screen, water temp sensor, and RGB. It's actually really nice since you can have the OLED screen cycle between water temp and water temp history and then have the RGB stay off normally but engage when the temp crosses a certain threshold, for example. And it integrates with the rest of the Aquacomputer Aquasuite ecosystem.

According to AMD, these should be compatible with the new 7000-series Threadripper as well. Since I don't have one myself, I cannot confirm. But we can trust Lisa, right? She wouldn't lie to us.

I have two of these. One is brand new and never used, but the box has been opened. The other has been used but is functionally perfect.

New block: $60 shipped CONUS
Used block: $40 shipped CONUS

Using Aquacomputer's pics to save a little time, but happy to provide dated photographic proof of the block(s) you want by request.
21822_2.jpg

21822_4.jpg

• EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 (220-T2-1600-X1)
    • Two BNIB EVGA 1600 T2 PSUs were destined for workstation builds but both have been canceled. These were purchased directly from EVGA and both are still in their original shrink wrap.
    • $450/ea shipped CONUS
    • $800 for the pair shipped CONUS
  • Aquacomputer kryos NEXT VISION LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150 CPU block
    • The box has been opened. I needed one of the mounting screws to replace one that I broke on a different block while waiting for replacements.
    • As a result of #1, the box includes 4 of the screws + 1 backup.
  • Alphacool VPP655T D5 Pump
    • I guess this technically is a "D5-style" pump since I don't think Alphacool licensed the name. Regardless, this is brand new, never used, in an open box.
    • Note that this is NOT the PWM version. It is the 12V DC version and you can adjust the speed by turning the pot on the bottom.
  • Alphacool Eisdecke for D5 Pump
    • Brand new, never used, with open box. There isn't a ton to say about it: it's a D5 pump mount. Good for mounting your pump in a place where your res isn't.
    • Important note: I cannot for the life of me find the screws for the mounting collar. The collar itself is included, but you will have to source the screws on your own.
  • Nvidia A6000 48GB Ampere GPUs (2x)
    • There isn't a whole lot to say about these. If you don't know what they are, they won't be a good match for your usage. Think of them as 2-slot blower 3090s but with 48GB VRAM.
    • Originally purchased for a dual card render & sim rig and used for 8mos or so. They work great and include the original boxes and all original accessories (which IIRC was just a few DP->HDMI adapters, but I will confirm this later). The job these were purchased for finished up and now they're for sale to clear space for whatever upgrade comes next (Will it be Lovelace? Maybe Hopper? Only Jensen knows!).
  • Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe SSD
    • I'm about 95% sure that this is a brand new retail unit. I had one fail on me and Samsung sent this replacement. As far as I can tell, this is a new retail unit with identical P/N and Model # to what I sent them. The box was opened to double check the P/N on the drive, but it has never been used.
    • This has two Tom Bradys of capacity. That's probably a lot and is almost guaranteed to win you a Soup or Bowl, or at least a DM from Giselle*.
    • * These claims are not guaranteed.
  • Intel i7-11700 CPU
    • This was used for about one year in a render rig where is mostly sat idle while the A6000s did their thing. Great stable CPU.
    • This is the regular version, not the unlocked K version
    • Includes factory cooler (never mounted - still has original TIM)
  • FreedomFi Gateway 5G-ready Helium Miner
    • This is brand new, never registered on the network, still in the original shrink wrap. It is this model.
  • ASUS TUF Gaming Z590 Plus WiFi
    • This was used in a 2-GPU render rig. Solid, stable board with a pretty decent feature set (WiFi 6 is great).
  • Apple Watch Series 4 GPS/LTE 40mm
    • This is my old Apple Watch Series 4. It is an OEM refurb which Apple sent me as a replacement when security at LHR accidentally smashed the screen on the original.
    • There are some small scratches on the screen which are visible when off but mostly disappear when the screen is on. I can try to capture them better by request.
    • The back is in great condition but I forgot to snap pics. Will update the post after doing that tonight.
    • Includes the Sport Loop
    • Includes all original packaging. The charger cable is used, the wall wart is brand new.
    • Serial # obfuscation is just a PostIt. I didn't actually write on the box.
    • Never worn while fapping. Not even during an Nvidia keynote.
  • ASUS 3090 Strix with Aquacomputer Block with Active Backplate
    • Currently has Aquacomputer Kryographics NEXT block with the XCS Active backplate installed
    • This looks used, but I promise that it is new. This was put into a system, the loop was filled, and then the decision was made to use 4090s instead. [shrug emoji]
    • Included in the sale are all boxes for the GPU + block + backplate, as well as the OEM air cooler for the card. I will clean up that sloppy paste job on the heat pipe - that's just embarassing.
  • Nvidia 20-series NVLink Bridge 3-slot
    • OEM NVLink bridge for the Turing cards that support them. That definitely includes the 2080 Ti and Titan RTX. There might be another card but my memory is fuzzy on that.
    • This is for what Nvidia calls 3-slot spacing. That means you can connect two 2-slot cards and have one empty slot in between them for air flow.

Attachments

• 1658878378435.png
    1658878378435.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1658878626459.png
    1658878626459.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1658878659024.png
    1658878659024.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/119128/to
I ship only to CONUS and I do not ship to freight forwarders.
I accept Paypal G&S

ASUS 3090 Strix with Aquacomputer Block with Active Backplate​

For sale here is an ASUS Strix 3090 with an Aquacomputer Kryographics NEXT block with the XCS Active backplate.

This looks used, but I promise that it is new. This was put into a system, the loop was filled, and then the decision was made to use 4090s instead. [shrug emoji]

Included in the sale are all boxes for the GPU + block + backplate, as well as the OEM air cooler for the card. I will clean up that sloppy paste job on the heat pipe - that's just embarassing.

Looking for $900 shipped CONUS.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z590 Plus WiFi​

This was used in a 2-GPU render rig along with the CPU above. Solid, stable board with a pretty decent feature set (WiFi 6 is great).

Looking for $90 shipped CONUS.

Apple Watch Series 4 GPS/LTE 40mm​

This is my old Apple Watch Series 4. It is an OEM refurb which Apple sent me as a replacement when security at LHR accidentally smashed the screen on the original.
  • There are some small scratches on the screen which are visible when off but mostly disappear when the screen is on. I can try to capture them better by request.
  • The back is in great condition but I forgot to snap pics. Will update the post after doing that tonight.
  • Includes the Sport Loop
  • Includes all original packaging. The charger cable is used, the wall wart is brand new.
  • Serial # obfuscation is just a PostIt. I didn't actually write on the box.
  • Never worn while fapping. Not even during an Nvidia keynote.
Looking for $70 shipped CONUS.

FreedomFi Gateway 5G-ready Helium Miner​

This is brand new, never registered on the network, still in the original shrink wrap. It is this model.

Looking for $100 shipped CONUS.

Nvidia 20-series NVLink Bridge 3-slot​

OEM NVLink bridge for the Turing cards that support them. That definitely includes the 2080 Ti and Titan RTX. There might be another card but my memory is fuzzy on that.

This is for what Nvidia calls 3-slot spacing. That means you can connect two 2-slot cards and have one empty slot in between them for air flow. See the last pic in this section for Nvidia's illustration.

Looking for $30 shipped CONUS.

Aquacomputer kryos NEXT VISION sTRX4 CPU block​

It is this block and it's bleepin massive - but that's because it gives full coverage on your gigantic 64-core Threadripper CPU. When you have that thing humming away at 350W, you need a massive cooler like this one. For extra functionality, you get the version with programable OLED screen, water temp sensor, and RGB. It's actually really nice since you can have the OLED screen cycle between water temp and water temp history and then have the RGB stay off normally but engage when the temp crosses a certain threshold, for example. And it integrates with the rest of the Aquacomputer Aquasuite ecosystem.

I have two of these. One is brand new and never used, but the box has been opened. The other has been used but is functionally perfect.

New block: $70 shipped CONUS
Used block: $40 shipped CONUS

Using Aquacomputer's pics to save a little time, but happy to provide dated photographic proof of item by request.

• EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 (220-T2-1600-X1)
    • Two BNIB EVGA 1600 T2 PSUs were destined for workstation builds but both have been canceled. These were purchased directly from EVGA and both are still in their original shrink wrap.
    • $450/ea shipped CONUS
    • $800 for the pair shipped CONUS
  • Aquacomputer kryos NEXT VISION LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150 CPU block
    • The box has been opened. I needed one of the mounting screws to replace one that I broke on a different block while waiting for replacements.
    • As a result of #1, the box includes 4 of the screws + 1 backup.
  • Alphacool VPP655T D5 Pump
    • I guess this technically is a "D5-style" pump since I don't think Alphacool licensed the name. Regardless, this is brand new, never used, in an open box.
    • Note that this is NOT the PWM version. It is the 12V DC version and you can adjust the speed by turning the pot on the bottom.
  • Alphacool Eisdecke for D5 Pump
    • Brand new, never used, with open box. There isn't a ton to say about it: it's a D5 pump mount. Good for mounting your pump in a place where your res isn't.
    • Important note: I cannot for the life of me find the screws for the mounting collar. The collar itself is included, but you will have to source the screws on your own.
  • Nvidia A6000 48GB Ampere GPUs (2x)
    • There isn't a whole lot to say about these. If you don't know what they are, they won't be a good match for your usage. Think of them as 2-slot blower 3090s but with 48GB VRAM.
    • Originally purchased for a dual card render & sim rig and used for 8mos or so. They work great and include the original boxes and all original accessories (which IIRC was just a few DP->HDMI adapters, but I will confirm this later). The job these were purchased for finished up and now they're for sale to clear space for whatever upgrade comes next (Will it be Lovelace? Maybe Hopper? Only Jensen knows!).
  • Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe SSD
    • I'm about 95% sure that this is a brand new retail unit. I had one fail on me and Samsung sent this replacement. As far as I can tell, this is a new retail unit with identical P/N and Model # to what I sent them. The box was opened to double check the P/N on the drive, but it has never been used.
    • This has two Tom Bradys of capacity. That's probably a lot and is almost guaranteed to win you a Soup or Bowl, or at least a DM from Giselle*.
    • * These claims are not guaranteed.
  • Intel i7-11700 CPU
    • This was used for about one year in a render rig where is mostly sat idle while the A6000s did their thing. Great stable CPU.
    • This is the regular version, not the unlocked K version
    • Includes factory cooler (never mounted - still has original TIM)
PM sent on 3090.

Misplaced the NVlink bridge, but *bump*ing because the Threadripper blocks are still available. These things are seriously nice and I believe they are also compatible with the new gen Threadripper.

Back