• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[FS] Control Resonant 2026 PC Game Code. $25

EngineerAi

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
748
control-resonant-geforce-rtx-50-series-bundle-key-visual.jpg
Screenshot 2026-09-14 at 11.26.07 PM.png

*Brand New RPG *
Control Resonant is an upcoming supernatural action role-playing game developed by Remedy Entertainment and scheduled for release on September 24, 2026. This is a US version received the code after purchasing a 5090. Only 1 available. Asking $25 via zelle only for now. Heatware in signature or check my profile banner. Ill check dms and reply as soon as I can thanks.


Instructions: Download instructions


007.jpeg


007 First Light USA (New release on May 27, 2026, no reviews yet) Asking SOLD OUT ... same day delivery. Taking paypal, applepay, venmo, credit/debit card. Code is from bundle with 5000 series GPU. Same rules apply below.
 
Last edited:
would you happen to know if PNY is one of the qualifying manufacturers? I got a PNY 5070ti from wally world a while back before pragmata's release
 
would you happen to know if PNY is one of the qualifying manufacturers? I got a PNY 5070ti from wally world a while back before pragmata's release
I don't think the manufacturer really matters, but I've activated a RE9 code on my PNY 5080 from last year just fine.
 
Bumping for a quality sale! If anyone runs into problems with redeeming, you may need to set your browser temporarily to something Chrome/ium based - I got all kinds of strange errors and issues when trying to do so on Firefox, but admittedly my addons (even supposedly deactivating some of the blockers and the like) and settings might have gotten things in the way. I had to use a Windows 10 install I had (which had the NV App) to minimize other potential issues, and set it to use Edge where it eventually worked!
 
Back
Top