Sold - Radeon R9 290X Reference blower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvmiller12

[H]ard|Gawd
...complete with dead R9-290X card. Asking $20, free shipping in Con US. I accept PayPal.

The card posts otherwise normally with a bright white strip on the far-right of the screen. It bluescreens when Windows automatically installs the Radeon driver. It died from a water cooling accident (fitting came a little loose during maintenance and leaked fluid into the card when I put it on it's side - I didn't notice the leak until AFTER the fact. Cleaning the card did not fix it.)

SOLD

Last edited:
ill buy this right now if im understanding this is a reference cooler based 290? paypal ready

Yes, it is. I'm tossing the junk card in with it in case you are able to do something with it. I originally got the card specifically because it was a reference design unit and replaced the blower with a Koolance VID-AR290 block (since sold).

Replied to this message before I was alerted to the bunch of PMs I got... I've offered the card to the first PM. If he doesn't take the card within 24 hours or decides he doesn't actually want it, I'll go down to the next one and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back